Sunday, November 25, 2012

Busy Weekend

What a weekend! Joe worked like crazy, the life of a career in retail, and Joey and I avoided anything that resembled a store. At least until late this afternoon. Instead, I spent the long weekend hanging with my favorite little guy and doing some spring cleaning.

Everything in the house was picked up, rearranged, dusted, moved...cleaned. I took this opportunity to disinfect Joey's toys and mess with the built-in. I also realized we'd talked about it, but never really given a peak at it. It's built, and except for some much needed decorating, complete. It houses Joey's toys, along with a few other items. For now, it will probably stay as it is, until he gets a little older and understands he can't pull everything out of it he sees.

The built-in, minus Joey's toys

The toys that go in the bottom shelves

No comments:

Post a Comment