Monday, January 12, 2015

23 weeks

23 weeks and definitely growing! Baby Charlie is an active little thing. She's kicking and chopping away in there like crazy, which is always a fantastic feeling. This pregnancy is definitely trucking right along. I'm feeling pretty good. Heartburn has started to kick in and I've had trouble sleeping the past few weeks. That has started much sooner than I remember happening last time. Nesting started early as well, which is a good thing. In addition to the crazy cleaning/organizing I did over the holidays, I have continued getting things in order and "perfect". I personally think it's a combination of spring cleaning and nesting. Either way, I'm a huge fan of it!

Here's another belly shot! Pay no attention to the fact that it's a creepy bathroom selfie. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment