Monday, February 9, 2015

27 weeks

Well the second trimester is almost over! And I'm growing. :) I've noticed even more clear differences with this pregnancy. I can't get enough sweets! From cookies to candy, ugh the sweet tooth is terrible. Hopefully I won't have a million cavities after little Charlie arrives.

I've also started to notice the serious heartburn. More so than when I was pregnant with Joey. I've started taking more than just the occasional Tums to get through it. Hopefully this means that she will come out with a full head of hair, just like her brother did. :)

Pregnancy is coming right along. Next week, another appointment and the third trimester. For now, here's another belly shot. Unfortunately, it's another creepy bathroom selfie. I'm really discovering how horrible I am at them.


No comments:

Post a Comment