Friday, August 21, 2015

Completely Updated + Unseen Video!

We are completely up to date! Plus, I'm sure you've noticed a lack of video this year. I was having some trouble with YouTube videos showing up on the blog, so I quit uploading them until I could figure it out. Good news is, I found a work-around. I've uploaded all back-video to YouTube, so everything (and I do mean everything) has been loaded and is posted. If you want to see just the video that is new, click on "video" on the right under "Categories". This will show just the posts with the video tag. New posts go all the way back to February.

Happy viewing! It sure will be easier to keep up with this thing now. :)

1 comment:

  1. I am finally up to date on the blog. Love the pictures. She is such a cute baby. And looks so happy. I am thankful for my beautiful grandchildren; so blessed.

    ReplyDelete