Sunday, December 11, 2011

Weekly wrap-up

This was a big week for us. I started back to work part-time on Monday and went into the office for the full day on Tuesday. Joey had his first day at Miss Barbara's house. They had a great time - I did not. It was a very hard drop off for mommy. I did better as the day progressed. Daddy picked Joey up and both were at home waiting for me when I got home. It was nice to have a little adult interaction, but very hard being away from my favorite little mister all day long.

We spent the weekend all together in East Texas visiting Joe's dad, aunt and uncle. Unfortunately Joe's mom was in Arkansas taking care of her dad. We're all hoping Grandpa starts feeling better - and we sure missed Pam all weekend. Joe hunted a few times, unsuccessfully, and we went antique shopping in downtown Mineola. We also picked up Joey's first Christmas gift. Great weekend!

This upcoming week is my last week working part-time hours. Joey gets to spend this Tuesday at home all day with daddy, which should be a great time for them both. Then Friday, visiting Santa and wrapping up our Christmas shopping. It should be a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment