Thursday, February 23, 2012

Back from a hiatus

We were on an unintential hiatus, but we're back! The last two weeks have been...interesting. We got a phone call on a Saturday night and our child care had fallen through for an undetermined amount of time. We've scrambled for the past two weeks and are still working to find a good full-time place for our little man. A BIG thanks to those who have helped us out. We couldn't have done it without each of you. Fingers crossed we can get this figured out and locked down this weekend to start next week!

I have also spent the last week sick - sick as a dog. This is the first time since before I got pregnant with Joey. I have to say, I didn't miss it. Being sick with a kiddo is HARD!

Because I hate posting without a picture, here's my sweet guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment