Sunday, June 5, 2011

Canton Trade Days

As mentioned in the previous post, we went to Canton for Trade Days this weekend. This was my first trip and I had no idea what I was getting myself into! We had a great time taking in the sites and making a few purchases - a few for ourselves and a couple for the baby's room.


 Vintage kids skis


Vintage kids ice skates

There was so much to see, I don't think we even came close to seeing everything, but I'm happy with the things we did find. The 100* heat was rough and I could only hang about 4 hours, but had a blast spending the day with the hubs seeing what we could find.

This was also a great opportunity for us to spend some time with the in-laws, as we headed to their property out in East Texas. It always amazes me how quiet and peaceful it is out there. Our dogs enjoy every second they are there, running around like crazy enjoying the fresh air and nature. Much needed for sure.

And...as pointed out by many, the last belly shot wasn't sufficient enough to show real growth. So, here's a 22 week belly shot for everyone to enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment