Thursday, October 6, 2011

A Few Words from the Proud New Father

I don't know if I have ever been so tired and so emotional in my entire life, but when I was first able to see my son it made it all worth while and then some. We have really settled into being new parents, even though it's only been a week.

The first week was definitely a learning experince for the both of us and we still have alot to learn about being parents. At least we have started to get a little more sleep. I just didn't realize such a small person could dirty so many diapers.

Joey is as cute as a baby can be, and I am not being biased, he's just that damn cute. I have to go back to work tomorrow and its going to be alot harder than I thought.

We are both looking forward to seeing this little man grow up and start to crawl, walk and talk. Until the next update, I will being teaching my son to love the Cowboys, University of Arkanasas, and maybe the University of Iowa (maybe).

No comments:

Post a Comment