Monday, April 11, 2011

One trimester down, Two to go

Yesterday marked 14 weeks and the start of our second trimester. I've noticed a lot of people asking the same questions, so I thought I would share some of those answers with everyone. I'm not sure if the questions have been a strategic way to try and pinpoint the baby's gender or just pure curiosity, but here they are.

Morning sickness - not really at all. I've been lucky enough to count on one hand the number of times I've gotten sick in the first 13 weeks. Most of this can be attributed to waiting too long to eat. The peanut is quite impatient.

Tired - of course I have been. Any excuse, or lack there of, to squeeze a nap in has been good enough for me. This is in addition to the ten hours of sleep my body seems to require every night.

Cravings - nothing too exciting. No pickles and ice cream or anything crazy like that. Just food in general. Someone mentions a specific food and I want it. Eating every hour and a half to two hours seems to be my new way of life.

I think those are the big ones. Feel free to guess what gender you think our little bun is. We find out the week of May 24th. Until then, your guess is as good as ours.

1 comment:

  1. I think it's a ... Girl! And I'm sticking to it (for a couple more weeks anyway)!

    ReplyDelete